Gang,
If you can rent this, please do so. The Young Victoria is an amazing movie...not just in terms of history, acting, etc...but it is BEAUTIFULLY filmed.
There is a LOT you can learn from watching this movie, watching the framing, the lighting, the focus, the camera angles, but especially the lighting.
Amazing light in this movie. Many, many shots were done in that sweet light in the evening and in the morning.
It's a buck from Redbox, and I watched it tonight. If you can get a copy of it, please watch it. Your photography will be better because of it.
I saw this movie when it first came out on DVD & it was GREAT!! I loved everything about it and agree that it was very well filmed. A lot of thought and prep. went into it and it was well worth my time spent on watching it! Glad it's a 'suggested assignment'... It gives me an excuse to watch it again!
ReplyDelete:-)
Yeah, definitely watch it again. You will see a LOT more this time that you didn't notice last time.
ReplyDelete