Hey gang,
I really enjoyed looking through your work with you today. I think that you are making HUGE improvements, and mainly it's because of repetition and practice. You will continue to get better.
You may start to think I'm being mean, but I want to slowly move away from me telling you how long to print it and what contrast grade to use. I want you to start to be able to analyze and decide what you need to do to your prints.
Next week will be busy. Let's start with critique for a couple of hours, then I want to lecture for an hour or so...then...you are going to love this part...I am going to leave. Yes, leave.
I have a prior engagement that was set in stone MONTHS ago, and if I miss this I am in deep doo-doo.
So, let's make the critique productive, get through some important lecture on composition and seeing, and then you can have the rest of the time for a work day.
Again, nice job on your portfolios. You guys have learned A LOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment